Spiritual Path »

Monday, July 7, 2008

After the Fast

Ok it has been about a week since I fasted for two straight days. I think I got what I wanted out of it. I was not as specific as I should have been but I got somethings accomplished.

I went on a Bible shopping spree afterwards. I have a study bible and will be purchasing another called the Life Application Study bible. Other than that I upgraded my bible from a teen King James version to a New Living Translation version. I also have a bible dictionary, a bible companion, and a bible that contains 4 other versions of the bible. I will be looking into purchasing the Geneva Bible and the Lost books of the bible.

The fast couldn't come at a better time, Vacation Bible Study. At least during that time I was not reading I was studying for bible study.

Out of all this I find myself seeking knowledge and finding a way to use this knowledge.

I prayed for me to be able to turn my life around and get on the right path. I am looking for my purpose so that I can start fulfilling my purpose. I am not a person that like to sit around lost. So I need some spiritual fulfillment at the moment.

I had also had a question about being a minister. Because what will I do after obtaining all of this knowledge? I don't know but I do know that I'm not supposed to keep it to myself and that I'm supposed to share this with others.

I have yet to give my testimony because I've been afraid of what I've been through won't help anyone else. But I have been wrong in this. So I will try and share what is needed and what will help.

No comments: