Spiritual Path »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

1st Goal

After talking with the reverend tonight my first goal is to get myself right with God and to ask him to lead me in my relationships. Apparently I'm supposed to be in this relationship with this guy when I don't want to.

I think that this will be a hard thing for me to do because I've let me guard down too many times and I feel that I have been stupid in the matters of the heart for far too long.

The only thing that I can agree upon thus far is that none of the relationships that I have been in had nothing to do with God and when I became interested in following God the supposed other half didn't want to participate. With the current fellow there was some sort of participation but it seemed like a joke.

But since people think that he is sincere about being on the right path then I should bring myself to the correct path in order to maintain my good graces with God. And yes I do want to remain in God's good graces because at this point in my life I could be in far worse situations than I am now.

No comments: