Spiritual Path »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Preaching

I am here to follow God's will on my life and not my own will. I pray that what I do will not damage others from receiving what God has for them. I pray that my decision is the right decision and that I am not ruining my walk with Christ in the process. I pray that I am truly able to fulfill my purpose to God's potential and that I don't get in my own way.

As I embark on this journey, may that my love for teaching God's word to others will not be ruined by man's will for me to preach God's word. I pray that God's hands be with me and shield me from whatever enemies my come in my way of delivering his word. I understand that there is a difference between teaching and preaching. I'm not doing this for a show, a title, or some mans ego, but for God.

Amen

No comments: