Spiritual Path »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Psalm 62: 5-8

My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defense; I shall not be moved.
In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Se'lah.

I have to wait on the Lord, and when I wait on the Lord, I am waiting in expectation. Why else would I wait on the Lord if I had no expectations from Him. Expectation goes both ways. The same with God, he does not have to wait on us, yet he is waiting on us and expecting us to SEEK Him, and to follow only Him. I think me waiting on the Lord is a much greater profit to God than Him waiting on me. I am only one of billions of His children, but yet if I Seek and Follow Him I'm pretty sure that I am meeting His expectations. Psalm 58:11 states in-part that there is a reward for the righteous. And to be righteous is only being able for you or me to maintain our belief in God. Why wait on the Lord if I don't believe in Him. If I'm waiting on the Lord that means I am righteous, I BELIEVE in God and I BELIEVE in my expectations from Him.

He is my rock and my salvation, there is no person on earth that can take the place of God. Who do you know that is said solid as a rock? Who do you know humanly that won't let you down? In my time here on earth, and it hasn't been long, I have learned that people are ever-changing and that God is the only constant thing around, He Never Changes! Friends may come and go but God is still there! Your family may cast you out but God is still there! Your life may be in shambles but God is still there! And if you Believe in God you can expect him to be your rock in your unstable environment, your rock in your times of trouble, YOUR ROCK!
If I God is my rock, then it only makes sense that HE is my salvation. HE IS MY SALVATION! Psalm 34:17 says The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. If I can be delivered from my troubles, then I can be saved by God. Because God is my salvation! He is my defense and I shall not be moved!--- and though the troubles of life come against me, I WILL NOT be MOVED because GOD is my ROCK, and MY SALVATION!

IN GOD is my SALVATION and my GLORY and as long as I have my trust in HIM and my BELIEF is in HIM then I have nothing to lose. For he is the rock of my strength. This is not the game of rock, paper, scissors, but this is the Rock of the LORD! Nothing can come against you when the Lord is your strength. All you have to do is TRUST in him!

Trust in Him at ALL TIMES and he will be your refuge. He will be your comfort! He will be your comfort in the low times and in the high times. TRUST in Him always, He wants us to pour our hearts out to Him that he may be our comfort. Trust in him! Have the expectation of your belief in him fulfilled because He is the only one that can give you what YOU NEED! HE is there for US! Why don't we just use Him like He wants us to. Wait on him with Great Expectation!

No comments: